Sunday, May 16, 2010

13th May 2010







28 tahun.. 2 tahun menujuk ke 30an.. I rasa dh bersedia ke arah itu.. InsyaAllah.. To takut jugak sbb rupa2 nya dh TUA.. Hehehe..

Tahun ni bday xbape nk best sbb Zaidi is not around.. But then he already bring me for dinner at Chillis Mid Valley.. Thanks b for the lovely dinner only me and u!! :)

Tp ade sket terubat la cos my pretty boss, Kristin Mar belanja me a lunch at Shangri-La.. We went there with Amanda and Samantha.. Thans so much boss, u really made my day!! :)

Anyway, i rasa sgt bersyukur sbb diberi peluang untuk kali ke 28 bernafas dlm halaman dunia ini.. Syukur to Allah.. Thank to my mama n abah, bcause without them i xakan ada dlm dunia ini..

I just want to be a better person to my family - my hubby, my kiddos, my mum, my dad, frens and all.. Thanks for being there for me all this while.. I really appreciate it!! :)

Anyway, for my self.. Happy birthday!! :)

~Cheers~









No comments:

Post a Comment